Welcome! FOOD & WINE is relaunching its wine club as Firstleaf, the first and only service that personalizes wine selections to suit your taste, schedule and budget.
As the only wine club endorsed by FOOD & WINE, Firstleaf delivers the finest domestic and international wines to your door, starting with your introductory half case at $95 off the lowest price available online.
As Ray Isle, FOOD & WINE’s executive wine editor, puts it, Firstleaf is “a revolutionary wine service that pinpoints the perfect wines for you.”
We took our time to perfect our new wine club, and now we’re ready to give you a taste of the many member-only benefits we have in store for you.
Why the wine is even better:
Like the FOOD & WINE Wine Club which focused on the best wines, we also bring you hard-to-find gems from around the world. We reserve these exclusive, small-batch wines for you, and only you and other club members have access to them. Each bottle is not only the best; it's the best for you because we select only custom wines from the world's greatest vineyards and match them to your tastes.
Why the prices are even lower:
We eliminate the middleman and work directly with wineries and vineyards to ensure you always get the lowest possible prices on the highest quality wines. Every 2 months, you receive a new half case at our flat rate of only $79 (plus $9.95 shipping & applicable tax), saving you up to 60% off retail.
Why this club?
Only Firstleaf combines the best of the FOOD & WINE Wine Club with an a whole new level of flexibility:
- You enjoy selections of award-winning wine that get even better over time, as we refine each half-case based on your ratings.
- You control the wines you get and when you get them—no random selections or shipments. Change delivery dates anytime for any reason.
- You always get the chance to preview and confirm your next shipment; you can stop shipments or cancel anytime.
- You can swap out bottles for other personalized wine selections.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed! We’ll simply replace or refund you for any bottle that’s less than perfect.